*Just a reminder, all links are highlighted in pink*
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Friday Favorites, I had back to back vacations and the time just kept getting away from me. I’m glad that I’m back into my routine again but I sure do miss the relaxing and the drinks and sunshine and warmth. Let’s get right into my favorites because I have a lot!
1. Walking into Sephora is probably the same feeling a kid gets when walking into a candy store. There’s so many things to try and I have been wanting to try out one of these paper masks. Before I went to Sephora I did a little research and the Karuna brand received wonderful reviews so I bought the Brightening mask and it was easy to apply and my skin was glowing the next morning. Bonus, it was only $8!
2. I love Burrata cheese!!! Whenever I see it on a menu I have to order it, it’s my favorite cheese, next to goat cheese that is. I saw this recipe for White Bean, Spinach and Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers with Burrata and I am making it ASAP!
3. Sanuk flip flips are now my favorite things to put on my feet. Before I left for my second vacation I bought these and I am never buying another brand of flip flops again. I walked all over in them and my feet never hurt! I wore them on walks, to the zoo (which was ultra hilly), 7,000+ steps at a time and my feet were walking on little clouds. Buy them you won’t be disappointed!
4. That’s it, I need to buy a dehydrator! I have been saying this for far too long but I need to make watermelon jerky!
5. While on my first vacation we had this delicious drinks. It was muddled blueberries and lemon with blueberry vodka, soda water and a splash of cran. My purse this summer might always have blueberries in it so any place I am at I can have the bartender make me this drink. Try it out for yourself!
6. I’ve had some really great recipes I have made lately and I cannot wait to share them. More Buffalo flavors and egg bakes!
7. Think I might try this mason jar herb garden this spring.
8. A few weeks ago I made these Easy Smashed Potatoes and they turned out delicious, I used all purple potatoes which I had never used before.