1. It’s the half yearly sale at Nordstrom!!! Plus, Ebates is 6% back right now with Nordstrom! So sign up on Ebates search for Nordstrom on Ebates website and it will forward you to the Nordstrom website where you will receive … Continue reading
Any type of quiche or egg bake is the best idea for breakfast, lunch or dinners for the week. While I was visiting my sister, this Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese and Turkey Bacon Egg Bake kept my sister and I … Continue reading
1. This Friday Favorites will be short, unfortunately I am under the weather and I need some rest rest rest. I have been drinking water with oregano essential oil in it to kick whatever is going on in my system. The last time I wasn’t feeling well I did this and I started to feel better pretty quickly hoping it works just the same this time around.
2. Speaking of essential oils I finally ordered my starter kick from YoungLiving and I’ve been tracking the crap out of it on Fedex and it should arrive on Saturday and I cannot wait to start diffusing them and using them for health and wellness.
3. My nightly routine includes meditating but I should be adding some bedtime stretching to it. This is a good place to start plus here is a good article on the benefits of meditating.
4. This recipe for Sweet Potato Lentil Quinoa Spinach Burgers seems right up my alley.
5. I talked about Ebates in a past Friday Favorites but I received my first Ebates check from shopping online and I love getting free money for just doing what I do normally, shopping online. Sign up! Totally worth it!
6. It’s suppose to be a pretty gorgeous weekend in Buffalo, hopefully I won’t be stuck indoors sick, go out and enjoy the weekend!
This is a recipe I’m sure will make anyone happy! I meal prep and cook all in one weekend day and I split all the dishes I make with my sister in law who thankfully will try anything I want … Continue reading
Sorry I didn’t get any recipes posted this past week, the week got away from me so quickly! First it was Monday and now it’s Thursday night. Next week I have a few recipes to share that I have loved but first here’s my favorites to share!
1. My morning routine has a lot of steps to it and thankfully I have cut down my makeup and hair time to spend more on my health and wellness. One thing I do is dry brush each morning before I get into the shower, the article on How to Dry Brush is a great place to start if you don’t already spend five minutes each morning. I’ve used other brushes before but the brush I use now and like it from Sephora.
2. My list of burgers to make this summer continues to grow longer and longer. Homemade Salmon Burgers?!?!?! You have got to be kidding me! Cannot wait to make these!
3. For dessert on Mother’s Day I made my favorite Flourless Almond Butter Brownies and topped them with Banana Soft Serve. All I did was take 5 frozen bananas and a handful of chocolate chips and threw them in my food processor until the bananas formed into an ice cream like texture. It was so delicious and I had extra soft serve for later in the week!
4. I never buy lunch meat now but when I was in college I remember always asking my mom to buy me Buffalo Turkey from the deli counter for sandwiches. Maybe I will try to make this recipe for Buffalo Turkey Breast.
5. Since I love activewear:
6. If you’re looking for a new book to read, I flew through The Guest Room. The book kept me so engaged, I didn’t know what was coming next. Add it to your list of summer reads!
Stay tune next week for new recipes that I have tried! Enjoy your weekend!
Yay for the weekend to be here! I’m ready to have a couple days to get myself reorganized and rejuvenated!
1. I’m going to see Amy Schumer on Saturday night and I couldn’t be more excited for it. Her skits totally crack me up.
2. Not too long ago I made fresh watermelon mixed with vodka and yum yum yum! This recipe for Watermelon Margarita Granita sounds like it would be quite refreshing for summer.
3. Always in need of a little chocolate with my favorite peanut butter. This week I’ve been loving eating Peanut Butter Cup Chia Seed Pudding.
4. I’ve been wanting glass water bottles to drink out of instead of my plastic ones and I think I may order these ones as they seem like a good deal and I don’t need to wash it each night to be ready for the next day.
5. My sister introduced me to Ebates and it’s amazing how much money you can get back from your online shopping. By going through Ebates each time you shop online you get a percentage back of your total and you get sent a check from them! Great deal!
Enjoy your weekend!
Green salads have been getting boring for me lately. I make sure to eat them once a day because I need to get all those good nutrients in my body but boy oh boy they get old after awhile. Just … Continue reading