During the summer I tend to eat more salads and foods that are cold and raw. Having this recipe for Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce is a great option to have in my summer arsenal. If you’re … Continue reading
1. This past week I saw ‘Finding Dory’ and I’m pretty sure I loved it more than ‘Finding Nemo”. Pixar hits it out of the park everytime! Next up, ‘Secret Life of Pets’. 2. Do you need a comfortable casual … Continue reading
Be prepared to want to eat this whole pan of Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars in one sitting! These are so incredibly delicious, especially topped with vanilla frozen yogurt or my favorite banana soft serve! The best thing about these cookie … Continue reading
1. Never know what oils to use when cooking, I have always just used Extra Virgin Olive Oil but I started incorporating Sesame Oil and maybe I need to use some of these as well.
2. Pretty much my favorite evening. I need to buy this sweatshirt!
4. Don’t know what I would do with it but I love this picture!
6. Another delicious burger for the summer, Chicken Fajita Cheeseburger!
7. Amazing read! People need to stop being so judgemental on social media, do people not realize that everyone can see what you said!
Can I please eat this meal every single day?!?!?!? I was licking any leftover pieces of salmon or guacamole off my plate that my taco might have left behind, it was THAT good! Even the salmon on its own would … Continue reading
*Just a reminder, links to articles/recipes/websites are highlighted in pink* 1. Get $10 free from Nordstrom! Just sign up for their rewards and you’ll get $10 to use during their anniversary sale, then go sign up for Ebates and get even … Continue reading
Last Friday I mentioned in my Favorites that I was going to loosely follow a plan for this week’s meals and workouts. On Monday I made Cashew Chicken Quinoa Bake and oh my yumm! I did make some changes to the … Continue reading
Hopefully everyone felt like the week flew by with that nice holiday break on Monday! I fully enjoyed my weekend and came out of it wishing I had an extra day to recoup but that’s what fun does to you. … Continue reading
Pretty sure this is a first on the blog, I have cooked a recipe in which I needed to cook chicken breasts (well I used tenders since they are smaller for me to deal with) and on the stove and … Continue reading