Sorry I didn’t get any recipes posted this past week, the week got away from me so quickly! First it was Monday and now it’s Thursday night. Next week I have a few recipes to share that I have loved but first here’s my favorites to share!
1. My morning routine has a lot of steps to it and thankfully I have cut down my makeup and hair time to spend more on my health and wellness. One thing I do is dry brush each morning before I get into the shower, the article on How to Dry Brush is a great place to start if you don’t already spend five minutes each morning. I’ve used other brushes before but the brush I use now and like it from Sephora.
2. My list of burgers to make this summer continues to grow longer and longer. Homemade Salmon Burgers?!?!?! You have got to be kidding me! Cannot wait to make these!
3. For dessert on Mother’s Day I made my favorite Flourless Almond Butter Brownies and topped them with Banana Soft Serve. All I did was take 5 frozen bananas and a handful of chocolate chips and threw them in my food processor until the bananas formed into an ice cream like texture. It was so delicious and I had extra soft serve for later in the week!
4. I never buy lunch meat now but when I was in college I remember always asking my mom to buy me Buffalo Turkey from the deli counter for sandwiches. Maybe I will try to make this recipe for Buffalo Turkey Breast.
5. Since I love activewear:
6. If you’re looking for a new book to read, I flew through The Guest Room. The book kept me so engaged, I didn’t know what was coming next. Add it to your list of summer reads!
Stay tune next week for new recipes that I have tried! Enjoy your weekend!