1. This storage container is needed in my life!!!!! And I am buying them for gifts for all my avocado loving friends as well! Be prepared for you next gift friends!
2. My sister, Ashley, convinced me to begin 21 day fix program and I am so happy she talked me into it! I looooove the Shakeology each morning and I’m finding that even though I am not eating any different than I was before my “healthy” portions are what is the issue. Each day I easily eat half an avocado, cheese in my salads and as a topping for other meals and tablespoons of peanut butter and almond butter whenever I have a hankering. She is being such a great coach and motivating me to do my workout videos on my days off from running and gives great ideas for delicious meals. Hasn’t even been two weeks and I’m already seeing results, great program! Doesn’t this recipe for Ice Cream Pie look aaaamazing!!!! Can’t wait to make it!
3. Have no idea where I took this screenshot from but it looks like a good one to try.
These burgers are so incredibly delicious with the added greek salad and tzadziki dressing. The best part about these is that it uses clean ingredients and its preparation is nothing at all to whip up and it seems like you’re … Continue reading →
4. Bought this pullover in every color and absolutely in love with it! Don’t forget to sign up for Ebates and get even more money back, the next check they are sending me for just shopping online is over $35!
Stir fries have been on my radar lately. I’m finding them so simple to through ingredients in a pan and be able to have leftovers for a few days. Plus, all the ingredients are clean, no funky sauces from the store here!
Combine all those ingredients in a medium size bowl by whisking them together (I bet almond butter would be just as delicious). Instead of using liquid aminos, soy sauce or coconut aminos would work as well.
With a tablespoon of sesame oil fry the veggies.
Once they are softened, throw in the garbanzo beans (chicken or any other protein you love) and the sauce and you’re finished!
3. I’ve been reading a lot of reviews of Jade Rolling on your face and so I finally purchased one and I’ve only used it a couple times for the last couple days so I have no results to post however it definitely must be draining my lymphatic system. Normally I pee a lot, like a lot a lot!! With drinking water non-stop all day and also that I dry brush every morning it definitely helps my system but since I started Jade Rolling on my face (I follow this how to) I have had to pee even more. I’m glad it’s working and I can see the reduction in my puffy face in the morning so far. I’ll keep you posted.
6. Since I’ve moved into this apartment I’ve been wanting to fix my cupboard organization. It’s impossible for me to find the items I’m looking for and I shove anything open into a ziplock back to keep fresh and it’s just a mess. Finally I broke down and bought some containers but I need more! I’m so happy with just a few of the items I finally stuck into the containers. Then I bought labels of course!
During the summer I tend to eat more salads and foods that are cold and raw. Having this recipe for Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce is a great option to have in my summer arsenal. If you’re … Continue reading →
1. This past week I saw ‘Finding Dory’ and I’m pretty sure I loved it more than ‘Finding Nemo”. Pixar hits it out of the park everytime! Next up, ‘Secret Life of Pets’. 2. Do you need a comfortable casual … Continue reading →
Be prepared to want to eat this whole pan of Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars in one sitting! These are so incredibly delicious, especially topped with vanilla frozen yogurt or my favorite banana soft serve! The best thing about these cookie … Continue reading →
Can I please eat this meal every single day?!?!?!? I was licking any leftover pieces of salmon or guacamole off my plate that my taco might have left behind, it was THAT good! Even the salmon on its own would … Continue reading →