1. This past week I saw ‘Finding Dory’ and I’m pretty sure I loved it more than ‘Finding Nemo”. Pixar hits it out of the park everytime! Next up, ‘Secret Life of Pets’.
2. Do you need a comfortable casual dress for the summer? I bought this dress from Old Navy and I wish they had more than two colors because I want to wear them non-stop all summer long. I have a love/hate relationship with Old Navy, I think most of their clothes are not structured well and sort of just hang on me but I always find activewear tops I like from them and maxi dresses. Then if you sign up for Ebates and go through their website to Old Navy you get an extra 6% cash back. Right now Old Navy has 30% off with the code JACKPOT, it’s a no brainer!
3. I’m not one to make my own sushi, however this picture makes me want to go out and buy all the tools to create this gorgeousness!
4. For some reason I decided to download Spotify on my phone. I am not sure the benefits of having it over Pandora but I am loving the stations they have much more than Pandora’s stations. Can someone please tell me how to use it? Can I make playlists with it?
5. I love this mug! If it was a wine glass it would be even better!
6. Threw together a delicious salad this past week. In a large bowl I added spring mix and spinach, matchstick carrots, cucumber with the seeds removed, avocado, feta cheese, spouts. For a dressing I whisked together 1/4 cup olive oil and apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1/4 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp honey and Dijon mustard, a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Tossed everything together and it was a light salad for a side dish or heartier if you put some grilled chicken or salmon on top.