Yay for the weekend to be here! I’m ready to have a couple days to get myself reorganized and rejuvenated!
1. I’m going to see Amy Schumer on Saturday night and I couldn’t be more excited for it. Her skits totally crack me up.
2. Not too long ago I made fresh watermelon mixed with vodka and yum yum yum! This recipe for Watermelon Margarita Granita sounds like it would be quite refreshing for summer.
3. Always in need of a little chocolate with my favorite peanut butter. This week I’ve been loving eating Peanut Butter Cup Chia Seed Pudding.
4. I’ve been wanting glass water bottles to drink out of instead of my plastic ones and I think I may order these ones as they seem like a good deal and I don’t need to wash it each night to be ready for the next day.
5. My sister introduced me to Ebates and it’s amazing how much money you can get back from your online shopping. By going through Ebates each time you shop online you get a percentage back of your total and you get sent a check from them! Great deal!
Enjoy your weekend!