1. This Alligator Clip is the best thing that has happened to me!
Has totally cut off soooo much time in my daily routine! It’s not a secret that I don’t wash my hair daily, I wash it about twice a week (I can go between 3-4 days without washing). I used to only be able to go every other day but I have trained my hair to go longer. Now, back to the clips, buy these! The day I wash my hair I blow it out with a round brush then at night when going to bed I wrap my hair on the top of my head in a bun and clip it with the Alligator Clip. When I wake up in the morning and take my hair down and with a little dry shampoo at my roots and some moroccan oil on my ends my hair looks like this (these pictures are from day 4).
2. Mango, Avocado, Quinoa Salad screams summer! Can’t wait to try it out!
3. And speaking of summer, can’t wait for some calm evenings in the summer drinking some wine. Plus, a gas outdoor fire doesn’t leave my hair smelling like a fire, I need more of those around me!
4. I’m loving Snapchat lately. I follow some celebrities and other bloggers and I love seeing such an authentic story they share.
5. This blog called Mama Tries Blog cracks me up!
6. For the past week I have been using Calm and I cannot praise it enough! If you have anxiety or stress or have difficulty sleeping due to either I highly recommend trying it out. The story is for another day and time but drinking the Calm supplement with my tea at night has become very beneficial for my anxiety and helps me sleep like a baby.
7. This recipe for Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers sound great for the grill this summer!
8. I went to a Young Living oils informational session and I cannot wait to get into using essential oils regularly.