Just a reminder that links are highlighted in pink to get to the cited articles and websites.
1. When I am doing cardio I’ve been sick of listening to the playlists on my iPhone so I downloaded a podcast called Posh DJ’s and I’ve actually even been listening to the music in the car. I recommended it to my sister, as she has been training for a half marathon, and she liked listening to it as well. Changes up from the same old boring music.
2. Out of all things I wear I probably wear my activewear more than anything else. Even at work I pull in my activewear pieces to make it a work appropriate outfit. This list of more brands to buy budget friendly pieces gave me a few more places to browse.
3. Have you seen this clip of Adele that was on Ellen? I couldn’t stop laughing at her at Jamba Juice.
4. Would love to do this with my instagram photos! Maybe a weekend project coming up.
5. Even though I am not a mom, I loved this article that’s by a blogger of Olive & Tate that I have been recently reading, I think most of my friends who are moms would find some connection with it. Her one blog post title Alone Time Sneak, my sister cracked up over and I got a good laugh out of it as well.
6. Of course after reading this I went online and bought black sesame seeds and a tongue scraper. I’ve been doing oil pulling with coconut oil for over a year now but just recently converted to sesame oil, I haven’t decided yet if I care for the coconut over the sesame.
7. If you are a male you don’t want to read any further! But for you ladies, I wanted to give you my review of the mylola products. I am definitely a fan and I think I need to use them one more month to decide whether I am forever client or not. In terms of doing it’s job, it’s perfect, I have had no issues with leaking of any sort. The problem I do have is with the applicator, it’s just smaller than I am used to. Once you use a certain product for such a long time I guess it might take me awhile to make a full switch to the mylola but I do love the 100% natural cotton ingredients. Let me know if you are interested in giving them a chance, I can send you a code for you to get a discount.