1. This past summer I followed Fitnessista’s Summer Shape Up and loved it! She is doing a Winter Shape Up that I plan on starting up next week.
2. I would love to try this One Pot Lasagna Soup with gluten free noodles.
3. Not sure where I found the recipe for Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate but I had the sheet printed out and I made it this past week with my niece and nephew. They loved it and I did as well. On the stove I heated three cups of skim milk on medium heat until small bubbles formed around the edges of the pot (it took awhile). Once the bubbles were there I added in 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips, 3/8 tsp pure vanilla extract, 3/8 tsp butter extract (I found it at the grocery store near the vanilla and almond extracts). I kept wisking all the ingredients until the chocolate was melted. I ladled the mixture into three mugs and added whip cream and of course sprinkles and drank away! Next time I am adding some Bailey’s to mine!
4. It’s already going to be February and I haven’t put up one Valentine decoration. Maybe I will put something like this together.
5. Yay Barbie!
6. So many people are shocked I shop at Aldi’s but the organic, gluten free and natural foods are so much cheaper than a normal grocery store. This Business Insider article further proves my point how great they are.
7. I think the FDA needs to get on top of regulating the natural foods labels. I always check the ingredients list to know if there are additives or not.