Sorry that this week got away from me and I never posted a recipe like I planned to. My favorite #1 this week will explain why.
1. I am a little ashamed to admit that I watched 2 seasons of Homeland within a week! In my defense, I had already watched 5 episodes of season 1 so I at least had that helping me out but that was a lot of tv binging for me. I just couldn’t stop!!!! If you haven’t watched it yet I hope you’ll hurry up and have a Homeland binge with me this weekend.
2. I’m on a bit of a dairy hiatus at the moment, I think it’s starting to bother me, I eat a lot of cheese. Once I start to eat dairy again I think I will stick with goat and sheep dairy items because they aren’t as harsh on the digestive system. So when I do I am making these goat cheese balls right away.
3. And on the dairy free train, I am pretty impressed with this Soy Hazelnut Creamer. I think I will stick with it even though it has a couple extra ingredients in this list I don’t really want to be putting in my body but I must have coffee and cream!
4. I found this article to be rather interesting.
5. Lately I have been reading more and more from Deepak Chopra, I agree with him, You Are What You Eat.
6. If you’re a traveler or you know someone who is, I think this would be an awesome gift!