I’m so glad it’s a long weekend! Even though I always think that extra day will help get me caught up on stuff it never happens but I love it anyways! Onto my Friday favs for this week!
1. Award Season! Love watching the red carpet! Golden Globes down, Critics Choice next! If you love watching the awards as well here is a list of them for this year. I’m hoping to see two of the movies this weekend, Joy and Room.
2. And on the same topic, there are a few books I still need to read from the list before I see the movies nominated. I’ve never seen a movie before reading the book, maybe I should try that with one.
3. This 18 Truths for People Who Love Wine cracked me up!
4. It’s been snowing here in Buffalo and I finally wore my Sorel Women’s Tofino Boot. If you don’t have a pair, go out and buy them now! For the past 3 winters I wore my Hunter boots with the Hunter boot socks and even though they rock from keeping your feet dry, the Sorels are a hundred times better!
5. Read this book! I just started it and I can’t put it down, it’s very eye opening.
6. This is for any girls, I purchased my first box today from mylola.com. I will let you know my opinion of them.
7. I’m hooked on this cheese from Wegmans! If you like spicy, this kicks it up a notch from the basic pepperjack. I am going to share a recipe I made with this next week.
Enjoy your weekend, especially if you have an extra day off in there!