Happy New Year! My first Friday post of 2016!
1. 2016 Goals! I love hearing other people’s goals for the year and how they plan on accomplishing them. I’m hoping to sit down this weekend and plan out all the goals I have floating around in my head and my game plan for achieving each one.
2. For some reason I have a fear of making eggs that aren’t scrambled, I don’t know what my problem is. I am going to attempt at making this recipe for a Breakfast Burrito Bowl on Sunday but I may use sweet potatoes in place of the butternut squash and end up scrambling my eggs since I hate that I don’t know how to make anything else.
3. For Christmas from a coworker I received this daily calendar of healthy recipes and I have wanted to try all of them so far! Need to get my cooking on!
5. Lyfe Tea is running a great 20% off promo, just use the code #newyou to get 20% off of your order. I love drinking the morning and evening detox tea everyday!
6. This is no joke! My hair was feeling a little dry and I didn’t know when I was going to be able to get a hair appointment so I made this mask this past weekend and I really loved how much it moisturized my hair. Warning – it was extremely messy to put on and then washing it out left avocado pieces on my tile but all worth it I thought.
7. This past week I created a recipe page on the blog so it would be easy to locate a recipe you want to try, hopefully it’s helpful. Check it out!
8. This little cartoon cracks me up! On New Year’s Eve I did a little yoga session with my niece and nephew and two little friends and they kept cracking up when I would say downward dog, apparently to little ones that word is really funny!