Lets get right into my favorites from this week…
*In advance thank you for checking out the links in pink that I have provided, I have explained on my info page about my affiliations*
1. Sadly enough a lot of my online shopping buys from Black Friday were big busts but I did end up loving this sweater I ordered from The Limited. It’s comfy and not too heavy and huge bonus with the thumb holes! And as I went on the site to order two other colors they were sold out, ugh!
2. I want this salad!
3. The story of the little girl asking for holiday cards for Christmas is so touching. It’s a reminder of what this season is all about. I am sending her a card, are you?
4. Season 2 of Serial started yesterday! I binged listened to the first season and I am torn between wanting to listen to it each work and wanting to wait till it finishes so I can binge listen.
5. Have you heard of The Bouqs Company? They have gorgeous bouquets of flowers that come from the side of a volcano in Ecuador. The colors are so vibrant and full. I will be sending out a couple of their holiday bouquets as gifts. Everyone loves fresh flowers!
6. I was told to check out Reese Witherspoon’s instagram for book suggestions. She has a little book club hashtag on there and I totally want to be a part of her club. I made sure to add some of these books that I haven’t read yet to my list.
7. Everyone needs a little self-help once in awhile, I think this little cheat sheet is good to have handy.
8. I’m tempted to buy this sweatshirt to wear the week of Christmas