Oh my how this month has flown by, this will be my last Friday post before Thanksgiving so….
1. I’m dying to try this recipe for Thanksgiving, Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberry and Goat Cheese, I hope it’s a winner!
2. For the last couple weeks I have been listening to Kimberly Snyder’s podcasts, she has two of them, and next up I will be reading her three books. This blog post that she wrote was pretty inspirational. I love this quote that she posted on her Facebook page this week.
3. Ok Lululemon, I love you and all but $298 for a pair of running leggings? You have got to be kidding me on this Black Friday line!
4. Christmas is coming fast and the idea of being this creative for holiday gift giving makes me happy, forget about the amount of gifts and jump out of the box. I found this on Pinterest but there wasn’t a source to it, I would love to know what’s in those boxes and bags!
6. Perfect to take to the movies on Thanksgiving day!
7. If I could just wear activewear for the rest of my life I would be one happy camper! Jessica Simpson came out with a line at Macy’s. I’m thinking these pants are going to be in my closet soon.
8. and I’ll leave you with this…