Who’s ready for Halloween tomorrow? I cannot wait to see all the adorable cuties in their costumes! It’s one of my favorite things to do, give out candy to all the trick-or-treaters and see all the cool things to dress up as. Personally I hate dressing up but I love seeing everyone else get super creative.
Here’s what I am loving this week! Just a reminder, the pink lettering are links to click on for the articles.
1. On Saturday night I gave my niece and nephew a spooky dinner. They loved it but how come pinterest diy’s never quite come out the same? We made mummy hotdogs (I let them wrap the crescent rolls around the cooked hotdogs before we baked them), Dracula teeth with apples, peanut butter and marshmallows (my nephew of course at the marshmallows before anything else) and cheese stick witches brooms in a pepper cauldron.
2. For my fellow winos, we all want these gifts!
3. There’s always questions about what is better, Olive Oil or Coconut Oil, here’s a good difference between a and b.
4. Love This!
5. Did you read about the guy who ran a marathon with the word “single” on his back? I love this!
6. Some great fashion advice! More women need to follow these rules.
7. In the next month I NEED to make this Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler.
8. I signed up for this Pile on the Miles. My plan is just to continue moving more. I have had a successful working out week and I want to keep that motivation going.