Happy Fall! Finally! Yay to the fall smell, the chill in the air, the pumpkins, apples, jackets, leggings, boots, blankets!
1. These peanut butter cups! I foolishly walked around Target even though I only needed two things. Well 30 minutes, 11 items and $58 later I left with my favorite Justin’s peanut butter cups! Why did I have to walk by that end cap? But well worth it, great little treat!
2. Great that Target is getting on board with health but it would be nice if they had apples and bananas and little Justin’s packets of almond butter up there, not just processed foods!
3. Did you know Amazon has a special on their Prime Membership today! Great deal!
4. Loving this midi ring I bought this past Saturday at the mall. If you live near Buffalo and go to the Galleria, stop in at Sunshine and Bluebirds. Adorable little store! Perfect for gifts!
5. Starbucks! Making it even more difficult to avoid that place! It would be even better if I didn’t have to sit through a drive thru, can they just run it out to me when I pull up?
6. Pumpkin + Chocolate! Thank you for this recipe!
7. These are the ugliest sandals I have ever worn on my feet but I highly recommend them! I just got them shipped to me and I never want to take them off, walking on a yoga mat all day!
8. My sister made these Tex-Mex Baked Spaghetti Squash, I’m thinking of trying it out this weekend.
10. This is pretty true about me!
Have a fun first weekend of fall!