Did this week fly by or what? It’s already Friday! TGIF!!!
1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all the lovely words this week about my post “My Most Recent Thoughts”. I was so hesitate to share how I felt and I am glad that I didn’t shy away from it. It’s nice to hear that others feel/have felt the way I do. Hopefully if you’re visiting the blog more often that you find the things that I post to be helpful and will be on your list to try as well!
2. My autumn decorations! Are these pumpkins not the cutest?!?! I’m almost embarrassed to say how cheap I bought them for. They were at the Christmas Tree Shoppe for $1.50 each. I need to go there more often.
3. Did you see this video of a high school cheerleading squad dedicated to 9/11? To think that they weren’t even in elementary school when they tragedies occurred.
4. This is me anytime I am going somewhere! Anyone else?
5. I am trying this! Everytime I attempt to cook chicken on the stovetop it comes out dry and stringy, hoping these instructions will make it a success for me next time.
6. Simply beautiful! As an advocate for individuals with disabilities, seeing a moment like this come to the news makes me incredibly happy. I hope that we have more and more occurrences like it!
7. All I keep doing is drooling over all these pumpkin recipes I keep seeing. I think I need to stop delaying and finally make one. This one came through on my blog roll and this one might be my first to try this season, Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars.
8. Hopefully I can get to apple picking this fall and make homemade applesauce and these baked apples.
9. A fabulous list of Quotes About Life.
Enjoy your weekend! Take a minute to relax and find the beauty in a day!