This week has flown by, the days seemed long but I felt as though it was just Monday. This weekend will be quiet and I’m hoping to try to get myself organized for my vacation to Disney World so I’m not running around next weekend getting last minute stuff which typically happens.
Here are some of the stuff I’m loving this week.
1. Gel manicures are amazing but I hate the fact that in order to remove them you need to go back to the salon or soak your nails for way too long only to ruin your nail beds and make them super thin. No matter what nailpolish I use it chips within a couple days (I think I’m just really rough with my hands). Recently I tried Sally Hansen 2 step gel polish that doesn’t need a UV light (another pro). I’m obsessed! All you do is clean your nails with nailpolish remover, apply the color and let it dry for 5 minutes then apply a second coat of color and let it dry for another 5 minutes and then apply the gel top coat and let it dry. Best things about this is that I have not smudged my nails which I typically do when using regular polish because I have no patience, it lasts on me for longer than a week with no chipping and it comes off easily with regular nailpolish remover. I’m a forever consumer of this product now!
2. I really want these leggings in my closet. When I was at the mall last weekend they only had the blue ones in my size and I want the green. I have a feeling they are going to go fast, I need to make sure I order them ASAP!
3. My sister in law told me about a blog her friend writes and I’ve been saving a lot of her recipes to try but this one I think I will throw together this weekend to have for breakfasts during the week, I always need something easy in the morning, Baked Oatmeal Cups!
4. Good reminder, I need more zen and simplicity in my life.
5. Even though I have a list of books I want to read that is a mile long, I’m adding these to my list on Goodreads. If you don’t have Goodreads, I highly recommend it, perfect place to keep all those books you want to read and see what your friends and family are reading. Goodreads has a rating system, you rate books on a 1-5 star scale so if a book my friend rates is a five there is a good chance I’m adding it to my bookshelf.
6. I was unaware that I needed to replace most of these items in my kitchen, glad I read this.
7. My apartment is too small for this but I love it and I have it pinned for the future.
8. When I’m not working I basically live in leggings and sweatshirts and tshirts. I keep eyeing all the graphic tees and sweathshirts on Truth Balance Virtue. This one is my favorite.